All gift cards will be delivered by email and exist electronically.
Terms & Conditions
Purchasing Gift Cards:
- All gift card and e-gift card purchases are subject to credit approval and a fraud verification process – any information submitted that does not match the records of the customer’s financial institution may cause a processing delay.
- We are not responsible for e-gift cards that are undeliverable or not received if an incorrect email address is entered by the purchaser.
- Sales tax will not be charged when purchasing gift cards and e-gift cards.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review any gift cards and/or orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of gift card policies.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards are nontransferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Using Gift Cards to Make Purchases:
- Gift cards and e-gift cards may be used to purchase merchandise on finatictackle.com, or over the phone if preferred.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards may not be redeemed for cash, and they may not be used to buy additional gift cards or e-gift cards.
- If the amount of your gift card or e-gift card is less than the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your gift card or e-gift card is more than the total order amount, the balance of your gift card will be updated with the remaining amount.
If you have questions regarding gift cards, please contact Finatic Customer Service at 833-688-0380. You may also reach Finatic by email if preferred: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.